Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Best States To Live Handicapped Where Can I Get A Truly Ligitimate At Home Job, Computer Or Otherwise?

Where can I get a truly ligitimate at home job, computer or otherwise? - best states to live handicapped

I live in Washington State, I am disabled, can not work outside the home. I need to earn real money ligitimate work for the company in the country. I'm on another computer or make honest legitimate work. I really need from your home or business can do work. I have to invest any money, it must ligetimate a plant.

3 comments:

Joan Mershon said...

Most people working at home, and they do not give convincing one of two things - pay a commission for all to participate in the program (also known as MLM or pyramid scheme known), or have their own business. Your own business is something that you have created yourself not found on the Internet. Faith on the basis of their skills, passions, and not what someone else tells you is the best thing going.

If you are one of the many "possibilities", it carefully - most are scams. Here are some questions that you should do if you are seeing is real or not.

Legitimate work at home program should tell you - in writing - in the program, which is yours involved. Here are some questions you might ask:

* What tasks will I perform? (Ask the program to the list each job step.)
* Do I have to pay a salary or my pay to the Commission based on?
* Who should pay?
* When will I receive my first salary?
* What is the total cost of the work in the host program, incLuding supplies, equipment and membership fees?
* What do I get for my money?

If you do not want from your home supply - Output VocRehab - works are in business to help people with disabilities to obtain jobs.

cuteman said...

Google it

l300ter1... said...

I have an excellent work at home job! Stayin home and lovin it! is an award winning team with unparalleled success. A team of people, you and your goals required. We offer free training, guidance and tools necessary to work from home and success. Please visit my website and ask for details. I will certainly return to you, to answer questions may

Post a Comment