Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Optimus Prime Where Can I Get Replacement Parts For My 20th Anneversary Optimus Prime?

Where can i get replacement parts for my 20th anneversary optimus prime? - optimus prime

while I was away for a few weeks my masterpiece Optimus Entertianment fell from my stand when I came back, they said, they have gone down, gone but reporting was the fit on the Red Square in the center of the back. No body knows where it has been much less if it was missing. I want a replacement. I tried several sites but in vain. Can anyone help?

3 comments:

Andrew Allison Adams said...

eBay!

metimote... said...

Ooh! That's too bad! Once at the bottom of the MP-01 Convoy (Optimus Prime 20th Anniversary), while I tried to turn around and I was sure it broke. Luckily, it did not. Ugh! I think it is fortunate, however. I can not think of a place to buy the missing piece. You can try a replacement. There are many "Retractable" pages on the net that can help. Yes, I doubt the authenticity of his roommate. You know, with friends like these, you need enemies. Fell? "Huh?" What was it an earthquake?

http://www.physics.ohio-state.edu/ ~ dvand ...

nitemare... said...

Well, has the better chance of becoming a part of online auctions.

Another possibility would be to find a knock-off version of the 20th Anniversary of the first (if they have one) and your spare parts from there.

Finally, we could try to "make clean cap red square? It is not perfect, but at least better than nothing.: P

I must tell you, you are very happy. Takara Masterpiece I left my first time and gave me a pile of broken smoke, paint chips and suffered heavy around the chest.

Post a Comment