Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cyclosporine More Drug_uses What Are The Risks Of Cyclosporine........(there's More)?

What are the risks of cyclosporine........(there's more)? - cyclosporine more drug_uses

I was on Neoral, cyclosporine, because I was nephrotic syndrome in the past 13 years, and I'm ready to start, I at the highest dose of 200 mg per day and wonder what are the hazards and risks are liklihood (eg, infertility and as often occurs in patients) as well as what other forms of Neoral there, except the capsules, I have heard that there are injections and solutions, but I have not heard much from them, and if side effects with lower and less frequent on these take other forms of chemical particles of the drug to occur?
Any help would be very grateful !!!!!!!
And please, if you are not qualified to give me the answers, please leave a message here ... This is very serious.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment